Saturday, March 16, 2013

My School Face

Assalamualaikum. Hi. Hello. Good day, sir. 
well, this is odd. hahahaha nahh not really. hmm. well, my second blog for today is about my school face. wowowow! I wore "tudung" to school. hehe. yeah, I know. I'm a free hair bitch actually. but who knows, maybe someday I'll wear it with pride :) but for now, free hair still suit my heart. hehe ;3

anyways. there's not a lot of them actually. I only snapped my school face during school time in class whether there's no teacher in it. I know, I know. I'm a jackass. bahaha! who cares? as long as I'm not caught by the prefects and head discipline teacher :p


look at that! that nerdy face XD nahh, it still looks cute. hehehehe. sorry for the bragging readers :P


Mischief Managed,
Ieylaliciousss ღ

No comments:

Post a Comment

have ya' read it? well, go on! leave a comment then! ;P