Sunday, May 5, 2013

This Short Story Just Broke Mah Feels T-T

hello, assalamualaikum bloggers! so here's my entry for my blog. it's about a short story made by an admin on a Harry Potter page. I wanted to share you guys about it cause the story was very heart-breaking and it also made me cry. yeahh, I first read it while I was on my way back from school in a bus. so yeah, I, uhh, kinda cried reading the story in the bus :p

and here's the story that I've mentioned earlier.
enjoyyy~ ♥

"My Lord .. ?" Severus whispered. He knew he'd be dying today, he just didn't think that it'd be like this. Alone, without seeing him, the boy, that stupid boy that he wanted to hug and strangle; kiss and kill.

In an instant, nagini had attacked, and Voldemort left him for dead in the boat house. Severus groaned; no one knew. No one would ever know. "Lily .." he whispered. "Lily I love you .. I did all this .. for you .. I'm sorry" he continued. 

He was thinking of something else to say, something that would make up for everything, when three people walked into the room not just any three people, THE three people. Harry, Hermione and Ronald. Harry was on the verge of tears, seeing Severus lying there. 

And it was then that the Slytherin gained a whole new respect for the trio. He saw them in a different light; hoe much pressure he had put on a boy that was thrown into a situation that wasm mostly his fault; how much he'd tormented a girl that just wanted to prove that she could be on top of things despite her parents; how much he'd snarled at a boy who'd just wanted to prove to his family that he was something, like everyone else. 

Severus watched as the boy who knew he'd murdered Dumbledore, mentor for all, attempted to keep him alive. The boy who'd copped nothing but shit from him for how he looked, was now the one with tears in his eyes. Those gorgeous, beautiful, amazing, perfect green eyes. It brought a tear to his own eye. 

Tears. That was it. Severus poured every ounce of memory he'd ever shared with Lily, every conversation with Dumbledore that would explain everything, every ounce of emotion he felt into his tears. Harry needed to know. After all this, he deserved to know. 

And then he started to close his eyes. This was it. In the company of the Golden Trio, Severus Snape would finally die. He just had to see them one more time. His eyes, HER eyes. "Look at .. me" he whispered hoarsely. Harry obliged. His last words to anyone; a plea to see the eyes that he'd fallen in love with. And then he sighed, plummeting to an ever-lasting sleep. 

Lily .. 




soooooo~ did I just broke your feels? :p I hope you enjoyed reading it. heh heh heh :3


Mischief Managed,
Ieylaliciousss ღ

No comments:

Post a Comment

have ya' read it? well, go on! leave a comment then! ;P