Saturday, November 10, 2012

Bonding with Le' Mommy & Cousinnn ;)

Boom shaka laka! Hello bloggerheads! I am back on blogging ;) Nawwh~ did you missed me? xp Well well now, here is my pictures with my lovely mommy and unfortunately, many of me and my cousin's pictures were deleted unknowingly by my carelessness XD Hohoho. Shame on me ;( But at least there are some of my pictures that were saved by my cousin :p 

Today's theme is "indie". Haha! My mom bought me this shirt and I fell in love with it completely! ;3 


And here are some of my other pictures. Hoho. Be jealousssss bloggerheads. Miahaha! LOL joke XD





Sorry I didn't type more about this post. But I am here to show my "awesomeness" so be jealousss! Hahahaha! :p


Mischief Managed,
Ieylaliciousss ღ



No comments:

Post a Comment

have ya' read it? well, go on! leave a comment then! ;P