Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Dear Fred, from Ginny. Dear Sons, from Ieyla :')

Here's the "lyrics" for my SCM music player soundtrack "Dear Fred, from Ginny. Dear Sons, from Ieyla". Be ready for your tissues. If you ended up crying, don't say that I didn't warned you :3


"Dear Freddie, 

It's Ginny, your sister. I'm sitting here wrapped up in your sweater that I've found in the laundry on the other night. It still has your scent. Tears are slowly falling down my cheeks. I wish you were here so I can hug you but I don't know if I'd ever let go. I fear of losing you all over again. I feel like this is a bad dream except some thing's different, I can't seem to wake up. it's a repeating occurrence everyday and it won't stop. 


Please make it stop. I know you probably won't read this, but I want you to know that there's not a day that goes by where I don't think about your smile. That smile never left your face even after you were gone. Sometimes I feel as though I'm forgetting things about you, Fred, and that's scares me so much. I don't wanna forget you.


You and George showed me that anything is possible if you work hard enough for it. You show me that laughter can bring me out of the darkest of time. But I fear that laughing, it won't hold me right now. I tried to smile and I tried to laugh for you and our family because I don't want to bring anyone down. But there's still times at night where I locked myself in the bathroom and I just cried. I cried for you, I cried for all the times we had together and for all the times we won't. I cried because I miss you. I cried because my future kids won't even get to meet their uncle. I cried because you were friends to many. I cried because I just want my brother back. it's not fair! Why do god had to take you from us? Why couldn't we share you? If it meant, you'd still be in here. I wouldn't mind it. Remember that I love you. I'll always love you. You mean the world to me, big brother. Keep smiling and I'll try my best to do the same. 


With all the love in my heart,

Ginny Weasley."




Mischief Managed,
Ieylaliciousss 

No comments:

Post a Comment

have ya' read it? well, go on! leave a comment then! ;P