Friday, November 9, 2012

My Harry Freakin' Potter Obsession!

HELLO bloggerheads! I'm back. LOL XD As if I didn't logged in a few hours ago :p

"HARRY FREAKIN' POTTER OBSESSION"

Hell yeah! You read that right! I have this obsession just around my final year exam. Ha Ha~ Thanks to my potterhead friend, I got obsessed with JK Rowling's fantastic books! 

Well at first, to be honest with you readers, I don't like Harry Potter. Yes, you  read that. Cause, I saw Harry Potter wearing "round glasses" and I just assumes that Harry Potter is geeky, nerdy, un-cool, etc :p Well, not offense tho! :/ But really, thanks to my friend, I fell in love with that book and even more than that!- OBSESSED XD 

Now, my favorite character on HP is "Severus Snape". It's because he played anti-hero character and he shows that love is more powerful than magic. Though he's often seen bullying The Golden Trio and he looks like an antagonist but actually, he's just misunderstood. Even Lily Potter nee Evans knows that Snape is good guy. I think it looks sweet when Snape fell in love with Lily. Do I ship "Snily"? Hell yes I do! ;3



"Fred and George Weasley" is my favourite Weasley kid! Without them, there would be no fun and jokes on the books nor the movies. All with their funny pranks and shenanigans. Boy, I would kill to have boyfriend like them xP It's kinda heartbreaking when I read Fred's death. I was like "NO FRED! WHY JK ROWLING?! WHY YOU TOOK AWAY FRED!???" XD "Siriusly", I can't believe Fred died on the story. His death really reminds of my late brother :') RIP Fred Weasley :'D Poor Georgie~ T-T I ship "Fremione" as well! "Fremione" looks more cuter than "Romione" but hey, everyone's got their own opinion right? :3


My favorite phrase is "I solemly swear that I am up to no good. Mischief Managed" and "After all this time? - Always"




Done for now! I'll be blogging again after this ;)




Sincerely,
Ieylaliciousss ღ

No comments:

Post a Comment

have ya' read it? well, go on! leave a comment then! ;P